Launch a Biz Virtual, Nicolet Entrepreneurship Training
April 6 @ 6:00 pm - May 25 @ 8:00 pm CDTFree
The program is designed to help small business owners grow their businesses beyond the first stage or microenterprise level. The program begins with a first-steps session, followed by sessions on determining the feasibility of your business, designing a strategic planning process, creating a business model canvas, and putting it all together in a one-page business plan. Course Outcomes:
• Discover the skills and talents needed for business success.
• Identify potential gaps that might be stifling growth.
• Discuss the nine building blocks of the business model canvas.
• Develop a business model specific to your unique business venture.
• Transfer key components of your business model canvas into a one-page business plan.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.