The Record Keeping for a Small Business module provides an overview of record keeping and is designed to help participants to understand how record keeping can benefit their business.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
• Explain the concept of record keeping and why record keeping is important to a small business.
• Identify record keeping practices, rules, and tools that are commonly available to a small business.
• Explain how these record keeping practices, rules, and tools work.
• Identify benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping.
• Explain record keeping basics for a small business.
• Identify software products available for small business record keeping.