Sign up to receive the best in innovation and entrepreneurship news for the Northwoods.
Wednesdays, February 21 – March 6, 2024 | 8 – 10:00 a.m. CT
Online via Zoom
How would life be different if you could shake the feeling that you don’t belong, are inadequate, or are not as important as other people?
It’s called ‘imposter syndrome’, low self-esteem, believing you are fake or phony, and feeling like a fraud, or unworthy. We’re often told that the way to overcome this sense of “not being enough” is by thinking positive thoughts or to “fake it ’till you make it”. Anyone who has tried those strategies knows that they might help but aren’t enough to permanently change the way you feel about yourself.
In this 3-session online course with others who are similarly challenged, you will learn tools and practices that will change the way you see yourself and allow you the freedom to choose how you’d like to live.
- To change the way you see your challenge
- A new, practical interpretation of emotions that turns them into a tool for daily life and makes them your ally rather than an adversary
- To identify emotions that are provoking your challenge and emotions that are barriers to overcoming it
- Practices for self-empowerment
- A path forward based on dignity, self-respect, and self-care
The GRID is offering scholarships to cover the registration fee for up to 4 people, use promo code NAV23 when registering.
This program has been approved for 4.5 CE credits by the NBHWC.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.