Forward BIOLABS mission is to make it easier to start a biotech company. Our co-working life science laboratories and nurturing network have one goal: to help startups succeed. We accomplish this by:
- Providing life science laboratories and associated lab support infrastructure, enabling lab work to begin on day 1.
- Labs include equipment (e.g. cell culture, gene and protein chemistry, cold unit storage, etc.); lab infrastructure (e.g. back-up power, critical equipment monitoring, safety equipment, etc.); and lab services (e.g. chemical and biological waste disposal, lab coat/PPE, equipment technical support and maintenance, safety programs, etc.).
- Cultivating and facilitating key relationships between startups and industry, investors, scientific product and service providers, government, and academia.
- Fostering a nurturing environment where startup science thrives, with startup members who collaborate and share expertise.
Accelerators, Incubators, and Hubs
- Entrepreneurial Hub
Events and Community Building
- Startup Drinks
Internship Programs and Student Services
- Internship Program
Manufacturing, High Tech, Life Sciences Development
- Life Sciences Development
- Wet Lab Incubator
Networking and Associations
- Industry Specific
- Product Design and Development
- Prototype Development
- R&D Support
Space and Equipment
- Equipment / Prototyping
- Lab Space
- Office Space
- Wet Lab
- Technology Transfer