Wisconsin Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Go Global Initiative
We can help your business with:
Import and export documentation: Documentation is an integral process for trading. Close attention to detail is important as requirements vary considerably by country, commodity and situation.
Shipping logistics and distribution: Choosing the best processes for trade is integral to running a successfully trading operation. We can help you customize your process — carrier and mode selection, compliance, payment regulations and any required specializations.
Trade grants: Every Wisconsin business is eligible for an annual grant up to $25,000 to spend on entering or expanding new markets.
Market intelligence and trade data: With access to data in 80+ countries, we can help determine which route is right for you.
eCommerce platforms: Selling online is crucial but needs even more attention to detail when working across borders.
- Business Plan Consulting
- Identification and Research of Foreign Markets
Economic and Site Development
- Economic Development
Import and Export Assistance
- Certification and Licensing
- Financial Assistance for Exporting Activities
- Identification/Research of Foreign Markets
- Locating Foreign Distributors
- Networking/Exploring Exporting
- Trade Education and Training
- International Regulatory Compliance
Training and Education
- International Trade Education and Training
432 N. Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706