Career Services is excited to introduce you to Handshake, our new online job and internship database. Wisconsin TechConnect powered by Purple Briefcase has changed to Handshake with many NEW features. All Wisconsin Technical College students and alumni have access to this searchable employment database of part-time and full-time jobs and internship opportunities. Employers are looking for you and your talents on Handshake. Create your account and check it out.
Benefits of Handshake:
– Apply for jobs on the site or link to an external application. New job postings e-mailed directly to students in the related program area.
– Explore program-related careers to learn about skills that are commonly required by employers hiring in your field.
– Discover the breadth of positions in your field and their wages.
– Enjoy 24/7 online access to view over a thousand jobs.
– Upload your resume to be viewed by employers. Don’t rely on that alone be sure to apply to positions to assure consideration.
Create your account today and see what other features Handshake offers to connect
you with employers and jobs that will help you reach your career goals.
Economic and Site Development
- Economic Development
Human Resources, Workforce and Talent
5364 College Dr
PO Box 518
Rhinelander, WI 54501
Are you Sara Tienhaara? Update your profile
Send Yourself a Magic Link
We will send you a link by mail that will sign you in instantly! The magic link email will be sent to the email address on file.